1. Schedule your updates – Know when your target market is around via the Insights page and that’s when you schedule your posts.
2. Use variety in your updates – These include: asking a question, sharing a quote, providing tips, offering a statistic, re-sharing content, etc.
3. Adding photos and videos – Using visual aids get people more engaged.
These are just three ways to promote on Facebook. There’s more! Just follow this link: How To Promote Your Content On Facebook
1. Post real content. Find ways to make your Facebook friends sell your stuff for you.
2. Be social by engaging with your audience. It is a social network after all. So interact with your friends.
3. Lure your audience in your email list. Take your email list seriously.
To know more about these new Facebook marketing tips, please head to this link: 3 Easy Facebook Marketing Tips
1. Use time-sensitive language – By doing so, you motivate people to act and to act fast!
2. Tell unusual stories – In today’s online world, your content needs to stand out to catch readers’ attention.
3. Include social proof in a natural (real) way – Being the first to do something without the assurance that you will succeed is pretty scary. People wants to know that others have gone before them and have succeeded so they get inspired to foller their lead.
To find out more about this, please head to: 5 Subtle Writing Strategies That Drive Email Signups
Do you have an online business? Do you have a Facebook page for your business? Are you aware that there are things you can do to your page that will make you reach more of your target audience? Below are ten things you can do for free to boost your Facebook engagement:
1. Remember That Image is Everything – By uploading relevant pictures, you will get more like and retweets.
2. Align With Viral Trends – Look for a viral content and repurpose it within your own Facebook community and audience.
3. Post Engaging Content – This is actually the simplest way. When more and more people like it and comment, the more it will appear on their feeds.
4. Listen and Engage – Don’t just keep posting about your brand, post something that the audience can relate to as well. Remember, you’re pon Facebook not to sell but to make a lasting impression to your target market.
These are just some of the things you can do to help boost engagement on your Facebook page. To find out more, please head to this link: 10 Free Ways to Boost Facebook Engagement
10 Free Ways to Boost Facebook Engagement
10 Free Ways to Boost Facebook Engagement
One way to gain more clients or customers for your online business is to increase traffic to your website or blog. How do you do this? And how do you do this fast? Though writing content and widening your social network can help increase your site’s traffic overtime, some of us want it done fast. How?
There are actually three simple and easy steps to do this.
1. Know which of your internal pages are already ranking on google. You can set up an account with google.com/analytics to find out which of your internal pages are already receiving a lot of traffic.
2. Add internal links to these popular internal pages. This will make your other less popular internal pages gain traffic as well.
3. Promote these pages again. Share these old pages to your social networks once again.
To find out more about these steps, please head to: Increase your website traffic with this simple technique
It is important to take the time to build brand loyalty among your customers. One way to do this is through the help of social media. Through the various online social platforms available today, it has now become easy for various brands to build relationships with their customers.
Below are five things you can do on social media to ensure loyalty of your customers to your brand:
1. Don’t sell your product. Provide value instead.
2. Start a family by humanizing the character of your brand.
3. Show that you care by providing solutions to the current problems in your area, industry or field.
4. Reward your loyal customers/
5. Provide good customer service by answering all queries as honestly as you can.
To find out more how you can build brand loyalty among your customers, please head to this link: 5 Ways to Build Brand Loyalty on Social Media
With its 277 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is definitely one of the most popular social networking sites around. As a marketer, these figures would mean business but only if you know how to use it to your advantage.
Below are five (5) ways you can apply to your business when it comes to using LinkedIn to further boost your sales.
1. Increase Your Presence In The Industry – by joining LinkedIn, you reach a wider audience and make other people that might be interested in your business be aware of your products and services.
2. Establish Yourself As A Genuine Resource – by participating in the discussions in various LinkedIn groups related to your business, you help potential customers answer needs they may have. By doing this, you get to act as an expert in your field and sales will soon follow.
3. Learn About New Technologies And Practices – When you join Linkedin Group discussions, you are one of the first to be aware of the newest products and services in the market which you could include in your business. By doing so, when potential customers later ask you about it, you can then tell them that you already have that in your business portfolio. Again, you will be seen as being ahead of the curve.
4. Solve Your Business Challenges (without having to reinvent the wheel every time) – By being one of the problem solvers in your niche and sharing these solutions in LinkedIn discussions, you further establish yourself as the go-to source for such concerns.
5. Find New Sources Of Business Capital – When you join LinkedIn discussions in various groups, you build relationships with people that may be bigger than your business. They may be business owners, CEOs, venture capitalists, executives, etc. They may not only be your possible mentors but could potentially invest in your business as well.
For more insights about how LinkedIn can help you and your business grow, please refer to this link: Five Ways LinkedIn Can Be Used To Boost Your Business