Self-Confidence Leads to Success or Is It The Other Way Around? This is like a chicken and egg question. Which came first? The chicken or the egg? In this scenario, which causes what? Does having self-confidence lead to success? Or do you need to be successful first so you can build your confidence? Whichever way it is, the two are definitely related.
So what can you do if you’re not yet successful and you also don’t have self-confidence?
Below are some tips on how to have self-confidence since that is a lot easier to do than attaining success first, at least, for me.
1. Watch videos about people talking about or practicing self-confidence. Speakers in TED Talks are great examples.
2. Meditate. By being attuned to your subconscious or inner self, you become more calm, relaxed and centered.
3. Practice positive thinking. Like what Napoleon Hill wrote in his book, THINK AND GROW RICH, “what the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.”
4. Take courses that can help you improve your skills.
5. Get a coach to guide you.
These are just some tips on how you can dispel your doubts and fears and be more confident so you can pursue the goals you set out for yourself and help you be successful. To learn more, please head to this link: Doubt and fear-the 2 killers of success
Below are some tips you must follow in order to make your content bring you the most number of leads and eventual sales.
1. DON’T do it for the sake of doing it. Do it with a purpose in mind.
2. DON’T overlook keywords. Choose relevant keywords and use them well.
3. DON’T copy what others in your field are doing. Let your character of your business or your brand shine. Be unique.
4. DON’T get too worked up about not having a lot of followers in the beginning. If you do your content well, readers will follow.
5. DON’T keep working on a failed strategy. If something in your strategy is not working, change it.
These are just some awesome tips on what to avoid when doing content marketing. There’s more! Just head to this link: THE TOP 15 MISTAKES TO AVOID IN CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY
Integrity these days, though seemingly dwindling in the world we live in, is still very much important. When times get tough to stay true to your principles, it helps if you have role models to see you through.
Take for instance, the story of Ellen Finkelstein about her dad as well as her experience with a product that did not inspire much integrity:
“…They included creating “fake” Google accounts, including making up a name and choosing a profile picture from the Internet. It recommended deleting cookies in your browser before changing from one account to another so that Google didn’t know you had multiple accounts.”
Ellen ended up asking for a refund of that product.
When you do something that does not sit well with your principles, it’s best to follow your gut. Though business is business, there’s still no substitute for the benefits you get from doing business the right way.
Read the rest of Ellen’s story here: Why I’m grateful for my father’s integrity
- Curated content: A good content that will pique the interest of readers should be consistent with the brand identity of your company. It should be unique, visual and engaging.
- Context: The content it presents should be significant in any stage of the sales cycle. For instance, e-commerce platforms could be integrated and CRM tools can also aid in doing the same thing.
- Conversion: When you make your content, you should also have defined and quantifiable success metrics so you know when you’re making a sale or not. After all, it’s still business.
To know more about it, please head to: Use These 3 ‘Cs’ for More Popular, Engaging Content
These days, it’s so easy to get a lot of traffic to your site. People do this through SEO (search engine optimization) and through SMO (Social Media optimization) like posting on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, G+and other social networking sites.
While all these bring in traffic to your site, what percentage of your traffic converts to sales? Probably a small percentage only.
In order to constantly bring in new traffic and new subscribers, it’s also important to advertise. While you might lose money at first, if done consistently and at the same time paying attention to your stats to make it work for you, you should be able to earn more from your site in the long run.
See how internet marketer Ellen Finkelstein does it. hea to her blog post: Advertising is not a dirty word!
Below are 5 ways you can do this:
- Grab your readers’ attention. – You do this by having a catchy title that will tickle the fancy of your readers.
- Optimize for more than SEO. – Remember, you are writing content for humans and not for machines. So write something that is compelling, that is understandable and that will resonate with your readers.
- Write your articles intelligently. – Keep your readers reading until the end by segmenting your article especially if it’s a long one. Use captions, bold letters, well positioned and divided paragraphs, etc.
- Incorporate awesome images. – Use photos that describe well what your article is about.
- Be unique. – Write something that you’re passionate about so that your personality will shine through
For more insights and details on how to do this, please head to this link: The 5 Step Voyage of Creating Awesome Content
Are you one of those wannabe online entrepreneurs who just can’t seem to get lucky on making a successful business? You’ve given each of your ventures your best shot but somehow, it seems to not be good enough. Perhaps, there are things you are doing that hinder your success which you are not even aware of. Let me shed some light in your direction and realize that there could be 3 things you ought not to do if you want to have a successful online business.
- Perfectionism: If it takes you forever to finish a project because you want it to be perfect, then, how can you start making a living? Know when a product or service is already good enough to sell.
- Indecision: You have to be able to make a lot of decisions on the fly.m
- Fear: You have to overcome what you fear the most and just rust your intincts.
These are just some of the hindrances that would be entrepreneurs experience. If you want to succeed in your online business, overcome these things. Find out more here: What do you think are the most important components of online success?