1. Have the right content – the content should contain something that they want. Make your offer valuable to them that they couldn’t resist it. You can make this possible by first knowing what is the problem or need or your target market and then offer the solution for it.
2. have multiple free offers – by offering them more valuable stuff, your market now has a lot of options to choose from and will more likely get at least one.
3. Write an enticing title – it should immediately grab a person’s attention by including a benefit in the title.
For more information on this, please head to: How to increase conversions for your opt-in web form
- Email marketing
This is still a very effective strategy for your business. It helps introduce your services to your new customers while maintaining your existing customers and keeping them focused and engaged with your company.
- Website (content and SEO)
Your website must be mobile-friendly and responsive. Post regularly on it, make the content relevant and valuable content, and make it interesting. Make sure that it has been SEO’d in order to rank in the search engines.
- In-person interactions
This strategy is still very much powerful. Personal connection is always best.
These are just three tips you can apply when marketing your small business. There are more! just head over to this link: 10 Most Effective Marketing Strategies
Having an opt-in on your website is very crucial for your business. So, if you still haven’t installed any, you better start having one now to help increase your email list and leads. For those who already do, let me ask you this: Do you use double opt-in or single opt-in?
There are pros and cons to using a double opt-in. Here are a few to take into consideration:
- When email address are mistyped, they don’t get on your list, hence, fewer bounced and less trouble with your internet and email service provider.
- People who confirm with double opt-ins end up more committed to the subscription.
- Confirmation emails usually end up in spam folders and never get checked.
- You might get the average number of bounces.
To find out more about this and decide whether to use double or single opt-in, check out this post: Double opt-in or single opt-in? That is the question
As the cliche goes, there’s magic in the list. And in order to build that list, one of the things you can do is to write an
1. Write a short E-book – Examples would be a Q&A type of book, a short prescriptive nonfiction book, or a list of 10-25 tools. .
2. Blog a short e-book – Write a series of posts discussing solutions to common problems being experienced by your clients or customers.
3. Use an event transcript as the foundation of your e-book – You can turn your webinar recordings into an E-book.
4. Podcast or speak an e-book – If you find that you usually have time to talk to your recorder during lull moments like when driving or running errands, “speak” your next E-book then just have it transcribed later on.
5. Repurpose existing material into a book – Reuse your existing written materials.
6. Create an e-book consisting of templates – You can package a done-for-you service into an E-book by adding an introduction and some final words to end the topic.
For more information on this, please head to: 6 Ways to Quickly Write an E-book to Build Your Mailing List
Autoresponders are usually sent when people subscribe to your list. But there are also autoresponders that you can send out after people buy from you. You can set this up in your shopping cart or membership site.
With autoresponders, you show support to your customers by showing further the value of your product or service; you show your customers that you’re in for the long haul thereby encouraging loyalty leading to more sales; you can upsell to existing customers.
So how do you do this?
Head to this link to find out: Create product autoresponders to sell more