Do you know that there is a blog being born every half second? This is according to Cnet’s study. With that said, if you’re a newbie blogger and would like to know where best to first set up a blog, you have five choices. They are as follow:
1. WordPress – touted to be the best blogging platform because of its limitless possibilities.
2. Ghost – a new blogging platform that is perfect for personal blogging.
3. Blogger – still the number one choice among casual bloggers.
4. Tumblr – a platform perfect for microblogging
5. TypePad – this one is a premium blogging platform that you’d have to pay for every month.
To weigh the pros and cons of each blogging platform so you can choose better where to blog, please head to this link: 5 Blogging Platforms That’ll Encourage You To Write & Great For Beginners
1. Display related posts – this is usually displayed at the end of each post. By using a certain plug-in, related posts to your current blog post will be displayed at the bottom. This will entice your readers to click on those links and thereby stay longer on your site.
2. Display most popular posts – this is similar to the first one but instead of displaying related posts, it displays the most popular ones and this plug-in is typically found at the sidebar. Again, interested readers will click on the links and make them stay longer on your site.
There are still other ways to help improve your SEO. To find out more, please head to: Use WordPress plug-ins to improve SEO with related posts and breadcrumbs
Below are venues and ways where and how you can find more clients for your online business:
1. Use Linkedin Outreach To Gain Leads. Use “people you may know” area to connect with people
2. Combine Email List Marketing with New Content. Send emails to your contacts as you build your email list and write guest posts.
3. Use Quora to pick up some leads.
4. Reach out on a personal level to your connections, especially those that you already have relationships with.
These are just four tips in finding more clients. To know more, please head here: How to Find More Clients – 7 Tips from 7 Experts
Do you want to be an expert in marketing? Or at least be familiar with the ins and outs of how you can market your products and services? A marketing guru has just been born all the way from Iceland — Thoranna Kristin Jonsdottir of thoranna.is and she has just launched her eBook, Marketing Untangled. It’s now top one on the Amazon bestseller marketing and small business list.
All the tips there are practical and easy to apply to your business. The marketing jungle will definitely be untangled for you!
You can get your free copy of the book during Amazon’s KDP Select FREE PROMO period. Here’s the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHDMXZ4
For more information, please head here: http://thoranna.is/friends/