1. Set ONE goal for each blog post
2. Share: ensure that your content is sharable
3. Get content from important people in your industry
4. Got a list? Get one, and make becoming a subscriber a no-brainer
5. Revamp older posts: add action items, and calls to action
6. Integrate your blog with your website
7. Do more with popular posts
8. Persona-fy: target each blog post for a specific persona
9. Build a community around your blog (slowly)
10. What’s missing? Add images for added share-worthiness
To find out more about this, please head to: 10 Easy Ways to Get More out of Your Business Blog Today
The online marketing landscape is changing every day. Thus, it is important to stay updated as the idea of being consistently recognizable through branding applies everywhere. These days, your company/products/services have to stand out among all the other similar companies out there. You do this by properly branding your goods and services that you offer to people.
One of the things that you need to do is to be consistent with your brand. This way, people will know your identity and won’t confuse you with something else. How do you do this? Well, proper market research must be done first. Know your niche. Develop your brand.
To find out more how you can do this, please head to this post: How to Brand Your Small Business – The Basics
But did you know that you can also monetize the freebies you give on your blogs and websites? Here’s a summary of how this can be done:
- Offer a discount.
- Invite people to contact you for a free consultation.
- Include a short bonus informational product.
- Set up an autoresponder with offers.
- Use the confirmation page to offer a discount.
- Seed your free download with client stories.
The goal here is to simply offer your free downloads in such a way that it makes offers without being too sales pitchy. Once you’ve captured the attention of your target market and they’ve given you permission to contact them, via email, for instance, then it will be easier for you to build a relationship with them.
To find out more about this, please head to: Turn your free download into a cash machine with these 6 tips
Giving discount offers is how marketers do it when they try to make their customers buy a product from them. But there is another way which is to try to provide more products for less. So which one is more effective? Which tactic do customers buy the most? Do customers prefer getting a discount like 33% off a regular priced item or 50% more of that item for the same price?
In the post Try wording your offer differently to get more buyers–discount or bonus?, internet marketer, Ellen Finkelstein, notes that “economically, a bonus pack of 50% more free is equivalent to a price discount to 33.33% off”. It will all boil down to how you will reword your promotion in such a way that people will get interested enough to buy from you.
To know more about this, please head to: Try wording your offer differently to get more buyers–discount or bonus?
Would you like to find out how to do business blogging in 5 days? “Why?” you might ask. Well, if you have a website for your business and would like to drive more traffic to your website, then blogging is the way to go. Companies who blog 15 or more times per month get to have more traffic than those who don’t. This is according to Hubspot, an internet marketing software provider. And aside from the traffic you get, your company will also be seen as a leader in its industry. So, below are five easy steps you can follow so you can start blogging right away.
1. Find Writers
Find someone in your company who can write 600-800 word blog posts. That’s about 6 paragraphs each post. Take into consideration that not everyone is a writer. You can outsource if you have to. As for the editor, it should be one of your company’s managers who can assign topic, edit and approved the written post.
2. Develop a list of blog titles and create an editorial calendar
By coming up with blog titles, topics and scheduling the posts, your company’s blog can come across as an expert in its field. Some topics you may wish to include are:
- answers to your customers’ questions
- how-to articles
- industry developments and trends
- stand on controversial issues
3. Structure your blog articles so that they’re reader-friendly.
Readers these days have short attention span. So make your posts reader-friendly, meaning, short, concise and sweet.
4. Make sure you have lead generation offers in your blog articles.
It’s not enough that your blog is considered a thought leader in its field but it should help generate leads for your company as well.
5. Analyze blogging metrics to optimize results.
There are analytics software out there that help track the performance of your blog like HubSpot or Google Analytics. Through their help, you can optimize the results you’re targeting.
By doing these five simple steps, you target to bring something useful to people.
For more information on how to go about this, please head to: How To Start Business Blogging In 5 Easy Steps