Have you ever dreamed of starting your own online business? It doesn’t matter what adult age you are, most people would love to have their own online business, work from home and work on their own time. If you are one of these people, here are a few things you need to learn first in order to start your own online business:
- Internet technology
- Marketing strategy
- How to partner with others
Experts on this field can help guide you as you start your online business venture. Head out to this link to find out more: 1 in 4 Americans aged 44-70 dreams of becoming an entrepreneur
Website designers must understand what website users consider important. Once they do, their websites will become more appealing to users and they can expect to get more results and generate more leads and sales in the long run.
Below are the three most important things users look for in a website:
1. Conventions – Website designers follow certain rules in website design. Follow it. Don’t go outside of the norms. When it comes to website designs, it’s still best to follow the norms.
2. Less Clutter – The lesser the clutter, the faster the loading time of the page and the links. Remember, your users are always hard-pressed for time so make their experience clutter-free and fast.
3. More Visible Clicks – Make sure all the links are obvious and visible. This helps users save time when using your website.
By doing these things, you will minimize the chances of disappointing yourself as the website designer and your users as well.
For more insight on this matter, please head to this link: Top 3 Tips on How People Look at Websites
- You can give away free content.
- Take note that your readers want results.
- Don’t overload your readers with information.
- Find someone who can guide you.
- Use the tell, teach, touch technique.
To find out more about these tips, please check out this link: Tell, teach, touch to persuade and convert readers
The design – The design should create an impact. To do this, you can use contrasting colors. This will make your call to action stand out.
The message – The shorter the better. Focus on what benefits people can get out of it. The message / benefits should be very clear and should be in just one sentence.
The length of the form – You don’t need a long form. You only need the most crucial information like their name and email address. People tend to sign up at the spur of the moment. If it will take them a long time to sign up, they might lose interest.
So try these tips out and see how fast your email list increases!
For more insight on this matter, please head to this link: Why You’ll Never Get More Leads From Your Website If You Don’t Know These Three Tips
Are you thinking of changing the theme of your WordPress site? People change the themes of their blogs for different reasons. It could be for aesthetic purposes or it could be for technical reasons or better support. Whatever the reason is, below are ways you can choose a WordPress theme for your site.
- Follow a recommendation of your advisor or colleague who is knowledgeable about these things. The theme name is usually at the bottom of the website. You just go to Appearance > Themes > Add New. Enter the name of your theme and press Enter.
- At the Dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New. When the next screen appears, use the Feature Filter so you can look for a theme by columns, color, layout, etc. You can download any of the available themes.
- You can also use a “framework.” It is a theme with so many options, therefore it is very customizable. You can configure it to any result you want. Look at the examples at WeaverII, Atalhualpa and Thesis.
For more details on how you can choose a WordPress theme for your site or blog, please head to this post: How to change your WordPress theme
1. In-depth articles
When you add some signals to your HTML, your content can now qualify to appear on the search engine’s first page.
2. Improving user satisfaction
Try to improve the experience of your visitors when they visit your site.
3. Rich snippets from structured data
You can check this out to guide you: Guide to Generating Rich Snippets
4. Video optimization
Video snippets can capture more search real estate than any other type of rich snippet so use that.
To know more tips on how you can increase traffic to your site from Google, please head to this link: 12 Ways to Increase Traffic From Google Without Building Links
1. Know when a sentence uses a passive voice – when you make the object of an action into the subject of a sentence or simply put, when a sentence uses the verb “to be.”
2. Use present tense as much as possible – Avoid using future tense. For example, instead of writing “will finish”, use “finishes” instead.
These are just two simple tips on how to use active voice in your articles, speeches, presentations and other writings. To know more about this, please head to: Do you want to get readers to take action? Use active voice when you write!