Do you have a calendar system set up for your business to make sure that you accomplish both small and big things for your company? Probably not yet. Good if you already do. But for those of you who seem to be wasting their time on tasks that do not help your businesses, try plotting everything on a calendar.
Important tip: Block out those dates that are intended for essential business stuff like
- client meetings
- writing blog posts
- creating products
One thing you can do especially now that the end of the year is at hand is to start planning your activities for next year. Start plotting business activities for each month of 2015 and make sure you follow through.
To get more ideas on how to do this, please go to this link: Creating a calendar that gives you time for everything
1. Post real content. Find ways to make your Facebook friends sell your stuff for you.
2. Be social by engaging with your audience. It is a social network after all. So interact with your friends.
3. Lure your audience in your email list. Take your email list seriously.
To know more about these new Facebook marketing tips, please head to this link: 3 Easy Facebook Marketing Tips
Autoresponders are usually sent when people subscribe to your list. But there are also autoresponders that you can send out after people buy from you. You can set this up in your shopping cart or membership site.
With autoresponders, you show support to your customers by showing further the value of your product or service; you show your customers that you’re in for the long haul thereby encouraging loyalty leading to more sales; you can upsell to existing customers.
So how do you do this?
Head to this link to find out: Create product autoresponders to sell more
Are you one of those people who have this email list stored in one your email providers that you’ve forgotten over time? Don’t ignore your list! They might prove to be valuable to your online business.
If you happen to be ignoring your old email lists for quite some time now, it’s not yet too late. You can still revive that list and still be able to make that the basis of your business. Email lists are like goldmines. You’ll never know when you’ll find a gem hidden in there somewhere.
So here’s what you can do:
- Contact your email service provider and tell them you’re going to send out an email to an old list that opted in.
- At the beginning of the email, remind people that they signed up for your list/newsletter at your website (specify your domain name) and apologize for not contacting them for so long.
- Provide some great free download or free valuable link regularly.
- Get ready to start suggesting products to them
- Continue mixing free content and offers.
These are just some of the things you can do. To get more insight about this, please head to: Don’t ignore your list!
If you want to reach new audiences as well as let your subscribers know about your new products and services, email marketing is a great tool to make that happen. It can generate a good ROI and can even give you instant results if done the right way.
Below are six tips you can apply to your email marketing campaigns to make sure that it succeeds and lets you attain the goals you set for your business.
1. Choose a good autoresponder system to make sure your emails reach its intended audiences.
2. Know your audience. Put yourself in their shoes and see how you would respond if you were on the receiving end of an email or a blog post.
3. Do A/B testing to see which one will let you garner better ROI.
4. Use analytics tools to find out the behavior of your audience upon receiving and opening your email.
5. Use multiple digital approaches (surveys, microsites, sms, social media and contests) but keep your email marketing at the heart of your overall marketing strategy.
6. Know the latest trends in the market so you can attract your intended market.
For more insights on how to make your email marketing campaigns successful, please head to this link: 6 Tips for a Successful Email Marketing Campaign