Self-Confidence Leads to Success or Is It The Other Way Around?
Self-Confidence Leads to Success or Is It The Other Way Around? This is like a chicken and egg question. Which came first? The chicken or the egg? In this scenario, which causes what? Does having self-confidence lead to success? Or do you need to be successful first so you can build your confidence? Whichever way it is, the two are definitely related.
So what can you do if you’re not yet successful and you also don’t have self-confidence?
Below are some tips on how to have self-confidence since that is a lot easier to do than attaining success first, at least, for me.
1. Watch videos about people talking about or practicing self-confidence. Speakers in TED Talks are great examples.
2. Meditate. By being attuned to your subconscious or inner self, you become more calm, relaxed and centered.
3. Practice positive thinking. Like what Napoleon Hill wrote in his book, THINK AND GROW RICH, “what the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.”
4. Take courses that can help you improve your skills.
5. Get a coach to guide you.
These are just some tips on how you can dispel your doubts and fears and be more confident so you can pursue the goals you set out for yourself and help you be successful. To learn more, please head to this link: Doubt and fear-the 2 killers of success