As a web marketer, there are a lot of tools you can use online to make your life easier. These tools will help you manage your day-to-day responsibilities and in so doing, become more productive, successful and fulfilled. If you haven’t used some of them yet, now is the time. Take a look and give them a try:
- Mavenlink – It’s basically an all-inclusive project management tool and it integrates with Google Apps
- Basecamp – a client-based project management tool that allows you to share files and conversations on a project-by-project basis
- Trello – somewhat like Pinterest but instead of photo pins you have task cards. It’s easy to learn and easy to use.
- Optify – for tracking and generating leads for your clients
- Moz – an SEO tool that’s super easy to use and navigate
These are just five. For the complete list of tools, please head to: 17 Online Marketing Tools to Boost Productivity and Make Your Life Easier