Build Your Email List by Writing an E-Book! Here’s How…
As the cliche goes, there’s magic in the list. And in order to build that list, one of the things you can do is to write an
1. Write a short E-book – Examples would be a Q&A type of book, a short prescriptive nonfiction book, or a list of 10-25 tools. .
2. Blog a short e-book – Write a series of posts discussing solutions to common problems being experienced by your clients or customers.
3. Use an event transcript as the foundation of your e-book – You can turn your webinar recordings into an E-book.
4. Podcast or speak an e-book – If you find that you usually have time to talk to your recorder during lull moments like when driving or running errands, “speak” your next E-book then just have it transcribed later on.
5. Repurpose existing material into a book – Reuse your existing written materials.
6. Create an e-book consisting of templates – You can package a done-for-you service into an E-book by adding an introduction and some final words to end the topic.
For more information on this, please head to: 6 Ways to Quickly Write an E-book to Build Your Mailing List