2014 SEO Website Makeover Checklist
Is your website easily found by both people and machines? And by machines I mean search engines like Google. Below is a list of questions that can guide you in making your websites more SEO ready. Compare your sites to this checklist below and if the answers to these questions are all yes, then you have more work ahead of you. Read on…
- Does your home page instantly and clearly communicate what you offer? Are you sure?
- Does each page have a page-relevant unique title tag?
- Does each page have a page-relevant unique meta description?
- Does each page have a clear and concise headline?
- Do your page URLs convey an indication as to the topic or content of the page?
- Do your pages use interesting unique images and make use of a relevant image ALT attribute?
- Does your page content truly inform or engage
There’s more to this than just these questions. Find out more by heading to this link: SEO Makeover for 2014: A Practical Guide for Businesses