How to Change Your Facebook Username
In case you still don’t know until now, or in case you are new to Facebook, you can have the name that you want following the URL http://www.facebook.com. So if your name for instance is Jennifer James, you can make it like http://www.facebook.com/jennifer.james. You can also do this for your business.
However, there are certain things you need to take note of when changing your username:
- You can’t claim a username someone else is already using.
- Choose a username you’ll be happy with for the long term. Usernames are not transferable and you can only change your username once.
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) or a period (“.”).
- Periods (“.”) and capitalization don’t count as a part of a username. For example, johnsmith55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.
- Usernames must be at least 5 characters long and can’t contain generic terms.
- Your username must adhere to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
So how do you change your Facebook username? Find out here: Need to Change Your Facebook Username? Now You Can.
|Natasha on How to Promote Your Blog Conte…|
|neuroticocomic on Do You Advertise?|
|gunaseelanv on How to Promote Your Old Blog…|
|Google Hummingbird a… on FAQ You Need to Know About Goo…|
|leeandellen on 3 Useful Tips for Email M…|