How to Blog as a Book Author
Are you a book author? If so, blogging is one of the best ways to get attention from your target market. It can bring traffic to your book or amazon site; it can bring you fans and likers and a lot more.
So how do you blog and what do you blog about aside from what you have written in your books? Below are some tips you can follow to make sure that you get a steady amount of traffic to your site and eventually, book buyers as well.
- Review other novels or books in your field, especially from other lesser-known novelists or book authors.
- Write a blog post using the voice of one of your main characters. For nonfiction authors, write a blog post using the voice of Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi, Plato, Teddy Roosevelt, Dr. Oz. Henry David Thoreau or some other famous person in your field.
- Tell stories. Have that main character tell some side stories not included in the novel. For nonfiction authors, you can tell stories you did not feature in your book, especially new testimonial stories you receive.
- Write about the setting – time and/or place. Use some of the research you did to ensure that your novel was accurate.
- Invite your readers to review your book. Feature their testimonials on your blog.
To find out more tips about blogging as a book author, please head to this post: Blogging Tips: 101 Aimed at Authors and More
|Natasha on How to Promote Your Blog Conte…|
|neuroticocomic on Do You Advertise?|
|gunaseelanv on How to Promote Your Old Blog…|
|Google Hummingbird a… on FAQ You Need to Know About Goo…|
|leeandellen on 3 Useful Tips for Email M…|