Tips on Enhancing Your Online Marketing with Pinterest
Last year, 2012, Pinterest became the 3rd largest social networking site in the USA next to Twitter and Facebook. Suffice it to say that it would be good to use Pinterest for your online business as Pinterest allows you to make virtual pin boards of things that interest you which could in turn interest your customers too.
Here are five tips you can follow to make Pinterest a tool for your business:
1. Set up your account properly. By completing your profile, you make it easy for other people to find you.
2. Set up your initial boards based on your goals. What are you trying to achieve? Stick to your vision and let it guide you as you make your boards.
3. Follow the community’s etiquette. Read the whole thing and always be respectful and mindful of other people’s comments and profiles.
4. Pin, pin, pin! Install Pinterest’s bookmarklet for easy pinning.
5. Pin interesting stuff. Pin stuff that offer value for your customers.
To find out more about how to use Pinterest for your online business, please check this out: Enhancing your online marketing with Pinterest: Top 6 tips to get started
|Natasha on How to Promote Your Blog Conte…|
|neuroticocomic on Do You Advertise?|
|gunaseelanv on How to Promote Your Old Blog…|
|Google Hummingbird a… on FAQ You Need to Know About Goo…|
|leeandellen on 3 Useful Tips for Email M…|