How to Market Your Brand via Twitter (Do’s and Don’ts)
Twitter marketing is essential these days to reach out to potential customers. But there are a couple of do’s and don’ts you have to follow if you want to gain continued support from your fans and followers. Here’s the summary:
- DON’T use bots and follower-boosting schemes. Instead, DO provide content that naturally engages.
- DON’T overuse hashtags and keywords. Instead, DO find a good balance between keywords and hashtags.
- DON’T focus on just your own content. Instead, DO mix in retweets and other interaction with followers and like-minded tweeters.
- DON’T misappropriate other businesses’ hashtags. Instead, DO come up with original hashtags that specifically further your business.
- DON’T fill in all 140 characters of the tweet. Instead, DO limit yourself to around 120 characters to make room for retweets plus the retweeter’s comments.
- DON’T automatically unfollow someone who doesn’t follow you back. Instead, DO try interacting with them!
These guidelines will take you to a good start when marketing your brand via twitter. For more information, please head to: The Dos and Dont’s of Twitter Etiquette for Marketing Your Brand
|Natasha on How to Promote Your Blog Conte…|
|neuroticocomic on Do You Advertise?|
|gunaseelanv on How to Promote Your Old Blog…|
|Google Hummingbird a… on FAQ You Need to Know About Goo…|
|leeandellen on 3 Useful Tips for Email M…|